There are 2 programs in USA:
Program Internship USA is a maximum 12-month practical experience directly related to the Intern’s academic training and degree objectives. The aim of this program is a basic introduction to the work environment. Participating in this program will improve the intern’s understanding of US business practices and methodologies as well as enable the overseas participant to obtain valuable insight into American culture and its society.
Program Trainee USA is a maximum 18 month training experience related to the Trainee’s eduction and experience. This program requires a high level training experience of participant who have an opropriate degree and have already obtained at least 1 year of practical work experience outside the US. The Trainee USA program gives a higher level of experience to those who have already gained experience from previous work.
- Hospitality Tourism
- Civil Engineering (limited)
- Information Technology
- Business Management
- and others (upon request)
- currently enrolled at University (4 -5 course of studying);
- have a diploma of higher education (Bachelor);
- if you are not a student, you must provide a diploma of higher education (while participating in the program - not later than one year after graduation);
- English Advanced.
Duration of the program Internship USA varies from 6-12 months.
Duration of the program Trainee USA is 6 - 18 months.
- motivation letter to a future employer;
- detailed CV;
- proof of English (TOEFL minimal score 550) or written confirmation from the university teacherDocuments to be provided;
- recomendation letters (teacher or from ex-employers);
- diploma and supplement;
- photo (5х5 - e-format).
All candidates recieve:
- All documents necessary for a J-1 visa obtaining;
- Detailed description of how to participate in the program;
- Health insuarance;
Standart package includes:
- orientation lecture;
- offering placement due to your education;
- DS-2019 form, necessary for J-1 visa applying;
- orientation lecture before going to US Embassy;
- constant support while participating in the program.