Connect Abroad Corporation

Au-pair Sweden

Au pair Sweden wide banner

You will have an excellent opportunity to be Au-pair in Sweden, staying in one of the Scandinavian countries and working with the Swedish children. You will also have the opportunity not only to improve English language skills, but also the opportunity to learn Swedish language at language courses in Sweden and also in everyday life.

18-30 years
know foreign language
childcare experience
without bad habits
be active
driving license
become a part of the host family
do not have own children

Soon you will have international friends, with whom you can spend your free time traveling or just talking about different topics. In order to work as au-pair in Sweden one must receive two documents: work permit and residence permit. The work permit is got before your departure to Sweden and residence permit you will have in Sweden. Discover Sweden and learn all the best of this country!

What you get:
3500 SEK / month
language learning
private room
3 meals a day
1-2 days off
monthly ticket
time to travel


If you became interested in education programs and internships abroad and would like more information, you can register on the site and we will contact you as soon as possible. In addition, we will be glad to see you in our office where you can get personal consultation for free. Also you may see the pictures of our participants of various cultural exchange programs, receive brochures of educational institutions and have a cup of aromatic coffee.

If there is no our representative in your city we will gladly communicate via e-mail Thanks to our experience in the organization of educational programs and internships we can work with you remotely until your visit to the embassy in Kyiv.

ТМ "Connect Abroad Corporation"
– the corporation of your opportunities! –
1 5 5 52