Connect Abroad Corporation

Information for Ukrainian students who are studying abroad

Many students, studying abroad, have a question: “May I apply for the program Work & Travel USA, if I am a citizen of Ukraine, but study abroad?”.
To clarify the question, we asked Embassy of Ukraine in Kyiv. So, the students, who are the citizens of Ukraine, studying at foreign higher educational establishments, may apply for the program Work and Travel USA in Kyiv.
You can contact us regarding all the questions in Viber or through e-mail: our contacts.

Notice: Undefined variable: longtitle in /home/cacua/ on line 2
5 5 52